Does your Omron blood pressure monitor not show a blinking 'P'?
- Remove 1 battery from the blood pressure monitor
- Press the Start/Stop button 3x
- Replace the battery. The blinking 'P' should be visible now.
- Try if you can connect the blood pressure meter now.
Still not? Please follow the next steps.
- Disconnect all Bluetooth-connected blood pressure monitors in the Luscii app. You can find these by pressing the button with your initials or profile picture in the upper right corner. Here you can go to your connected devices.
- Hard close the app. You can do this by
Tapping quickly on the home button 2 times or slowly swipe up from the lower edge of the screen.
All open applications should show up
Slide up the Luscii app tab and swipe it 'off the screen'
- Disconnect all Bluetooth-connected blood pressure monitors that you can find in your iPhone or iPad settings. Press the blue 'i' next to the blood pressure monitor to forget the device.
- If any other familiar measurement device is visible (e.g. smartwatch/weight scale / Fitbit /...), disconnect this too.
Turn Bluetooth off and wait 10 seconds. Then, turn Bluetooth on again.
- Try to connect the blood pressure monitor again, by going to the Actions in the app Luscii vitals, and start a blood pressure measurement. Follow the instructions on your smartphone or tablet to connect the device.