Want to know if your scale can be linked to Luscii? Check this page for more information:
Can I pair the scale (via Bluetooth)?
Should you be able to pair your scale but it's not working? Try the steps below to see if they help you!
If using an Android phone/tablet:
- First, in the app, disconnect all the scales paired via Bluetooth found in the > Devices section (found by pressing the circle in the upper right corner).
- Close the app hard.
- You do this by pressing the three dashes or the square at the bottom on your phone or tablet.
- If all goes well, all your recently used apps will come up as little tabs.
- Then close the Luscii tab by swiping the tab up from the screen or pressing the cross.
- Go to your Android device's settings and verify that Bluetooth is enabled. You first look for the following symbol to access your phone or tablet settings: Next, open the settings. Then click on connections. Next, check that Bluetooth is enabled. You can check this under the Bluetooth section. The slider under Bluetooth should be blue.
- Then, disconnect all the scales paired via Bluetooth that you see listed under Bluetooth by "forgetting" the scale.
PLEASE NOTE: Mostly the scale is not visible here only and if this is the case then you can skip this step.
- If there are other measurement devices linked (such as a smartwatch / other saturation monitor / fitbit / etc.), disconnect these as well.
- Then turn Bluetooth off and wait 10 seconds. Then turn Bluetooth on again
- Open the Luscii app
- Then try connecting the scale again by going to the Actions section in the Luscii app and measuring your weight through the app. Furthermore, follow the instructions shown in the app to pair the scale via Bluetooth.